Double tap to zoom
- Designed for use by contractors, municipalities, institutions, and farmers.
- Hydraulically driven skid steer models in 5-ft., 6-ft., and 7-ft. widths with 32" diameter brushes.
- Variable flow control valve for optimum broom speed.
- Step-through mount design for easy in/out of skid steer cab.
- Optional electric solenoid hydraulic angle kit also offered
- Optional electrical wiring kits to connect (optional) electric solenoid control to most OEM skid steer auxiliary controls.
- 4.36/1 chain drive ratio provides job matched torque to get through tough conditions.
- 32 inch diameter convoluted brushes available in Poly (P) or both Poly and Wire (PW).
- Remove dirt, sand, gravel and trash from construction entrances, parking lots, bridges, driveways and sidewalks.
- Remove thatch and prepare turf for the growing season.
- Clean snow or leaves from streets, driveways, and building entrances.
- Excellent for general clean up before sealing or repairing pavement.
- Broom angles up to 30° right or left. Optional manual or hydraulic angle adjustment kits available.
- Height adjustment chains maintain an even operating position.
- Parking stands included as standard equipment.
|Overall Width (in/cm)||69 / 175|
|Brush Diameter (in/cm)||32 / 81|
|Sweeping Width (in/cm)||60 / 152|
|Width @ 30° Angle (in/cm)||53 / 135|
|Mounting System||Skid Steer|
|Hydraulic Motor Rating||16 GPM|
|Oil Flow Requirement (gpm/lpm)||12-30 / 45-114|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||720 / 327|
Copyright © 2023 - All Rights Reserved - EquipmentLocator.com