Double tap to zoom
- Designed for use by contractors, municipalities, institutions, and farmers.
- Hydraulically driven front loader models in 5-ft., 6-ft., and 7-ft. widths with 32" diameter brushes.
- An independent hydraulic system powered by the tractor PTO, 10-20 GPM hydraulic flow may be required depending on tractor model.
- Universal front loader mount to accept our interfacing mounting brackets; available for most loader quick attach system.
- Models designed for John Deere 400/500 series loaders with hook & pin quick attach.
- Variable flow control valve for optimum broom speed.
- 32 inch diameter convoluted brushes available in Poly (P) or both Poly and Wire (PW).
- Remove dirt, sand, gravel and trash from construction entrances, parking lots, bridges, driveways and sidewalks.
- Remove thatch and prepare turf for the growing season.
- Clean snow or leaves from streets, driveways, and building entrances.
- Excellent for general clean up before sealing or repairing pavement.
- Broom angles up to 30° right or left. Optional manual or hydraulic angle adjustment kits available.
- Height adjustment chains maintain an even operating position.
- Parking stands included as standard equipment.
- Optional electric solenoid hydraulic angle kit also offered.
- Optional gauge wheel kits allow for setting broom height to match the job conditions.
|John Deere 400/500 Series Front Loader Mounted Rotary Broom Specifications (shipped less hoses)|
|Overall Width (in/cm)||81 / 206|
|Brush Diameter (in/cm)||32 / 81|
|Sweeping Width (in/cm)||72 / 183|
|Width @ 30° Angle (in/cm)||64 / 163|
|Mounting System||JD 400/500 Hook & Pin|
|Brush Material||Poly / Wire|
|Hydraulic Motor Rating||16 GPM|
|Oil Flow Requirement (gpm/lpm)||12-30 / 45-114|
Copyright © 2023 - All Rights Reserved - EquipmentLocator.com