Double tap to zoom
- Designed for use by contractors, municipalities, institutions, and farmers.
- 32 inch diameter convoluted brushes available in Poly (P) or both Poly and Wire (PW).
- All models available in 5-ft., 6-ft. and 7-ft. widths.
- Remove dirt, sand, gravel and trash from construction entrances, parking lots, bridges, driveways and sidewalks.
- Remove thatch and prepare turf for the growing season.
- Clean snow or leaves from streets, driveways, and building entrances.
- Excellent for general clean up before sealing or repairing pavement.
- Broom angles up to 30° right or left. Optional manual or hydraulic angle adjustment kits available.
- Height adjustment chains maintain an even operating position.
- Parking stands included as standard equipment.
- PTO driven 3-pt. tractor mount in 5-ft., 6-ft., & 7-ft. widths with 32" diameter brushes.
- Designed for Category I tractors with 1,000 lbs. or greater 3-pt. lift capacity. With bushings these models can be used on most Cat. II tractors.
- Double gearbox drive with patented top "T-shaft" for smooth power transmission and easy reversal of brush rotation.
|3-Pt. Rotary Broom Specifications|
|Overall Width (in/cm)||69 / 175|
|Brush Diameter (in/cm)||32 / 81|
|Sweeping Width (in/cm)||60 / 152|
|Width @ 30° Angle (in/cm)||53 / 135|
|Mounting System||3-pt. (Cat. I)|
|Brush Material||Poly / Wire|
|PTO RPM Range||540|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||714 / 324|
Copyright © 2023 - All Rights Reserved - EquipmentLocator.com