Growers get the best characteristics of the traditional Schmeiser Tri-Plane Leveler combined with the versatility and efficiency of this easily road transportable 11' wide unit. Available in widths up to 24', the SLP covers more acres per day for increased productivity - with less time, labor and fuel costs.
- Heavy gauge construction adds more pounds for longer life and dependability
- Bucket wings and steel wheels easily fold for transport into an 11' 0" width
- Ideal for any application the SLP Series is available in 20', 22' and 24' widths - 1/2 x 6" reversible bucket blades
- 3" hardened steel main pivot shafts with heavy-duty wear-resistant 3" thrust bearings
- 1-11/16" triple lipped flange bearings on all steel wheels for easy service
- Smooth rolled bucket design for optimal soil flow and minimal resistance
- Over-sized flotation rubber tire transport