- Lift and swing cylinders are hydraulically controlled from the tractor seat, so all of the cutting controls can be performed from the safety of the tractor seat.
- Guard assembly and debris shield: Chips and debris shoot away from the tractor and into a heavy, reinforced rubber shield. This also makes cleanup easier when you are done.
- A Cat. I and II three-point arch support gives added stability during operation.
- A slip clutch located under the shield protects shear bolts and shafts from abnormally severe shock loads.
- A convenient parking stand supports the cutter when the unit is not in use, eliminating strain on hinges.
With skid steer loader maneuverability, stumps can no longer hide next to buildings, storage sheds, fence rows, hillsides or sidewalks. The hydraulic StumpBuster is ideal for landscaping contractors and builders looking to remove one or even dozens of stumps.
The hydraulically powered cutter eliminates any type of stump, tall or short, hardwood or soft, up to 45 inches in diameter, without the need to reposition the unit. And, because it's mounted on a skid steer loader, the user has improved front-end visibility to quickly maneuver around even the biggest stumps (up to 2' high) or clean up a whole grove in no time.
The StumpBuster's hydraulic motor powers the 3/4-inch-thick steel cutting wheel, easily turning the hardest wood into fine mulch. The combination of a large cutting wheel and high hub torque cut a full 55 degree swath below ground in less than two minutes.
Carbide steel teeth aggressively chew through any size stump with little wear. The unit's cutting wheel is made of a 3/4-inch-thick steel plate for long life. Single-direction cutting puts less stress on the cylinder, bearings and gear box. Heavy-duty bearings also ride in an oil bath, virtually eliminating friction wear.