• Strong and reliable machine built for intensive use.
• R+ rotor arms have maintenance-free ball bearing at both ends - reduced requirements for daily maintenance.
• 3-Wheel multi touch chassis - optimized ground following.
• Adjustable working width.
• Auto steering - follows the tractor around corners and during turning.
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Easy to drive under narrow conditions, and follow the tractor when turning on the headland.
Transport height under 13’ (4 m).
Electrical kit for seperate lifting of rotor.
For working widths of more than 21’ (6.5 m), you need a high capacity rake with drive chassis. The R+ 760 and R+ 820 rakes are equipped with the best technology for hay in all conditions. The rakes have big working widths and high capacity, and still the ground pressure is low. With the auto rear steering even tightest turns can be made safely, and you save time during headland turns.
Rotor unit designed with 3-wheel multi-touch chassis. The rotor units are constructed with a 3-wheel multi-touch chassis that is suspended in a cardanic way. In addition, the front wheel of the chassis is suspended in a pivoting way. These features ensure perfect adaptability to the ground. It is also possible to adjust the rotor unit in several ways.