- R+ rotor
- Adjustable working height and width
- Auto rear axle steering
- Detachable tine arms
- Strong and heavy duty rake.
- Can be used in many conditions.
- Easy to drive under narrow conditions, and follow the tractor when turning on the headland.
- Transport height under 13’ (4 m).
- Electrical kit for separate lifting of rotor.
For working widths of more than 21’ (6.5 m), you need a high capacity rake with drive chassis. The R+ 760 and R+ 820 rakes are equipped with the best technology for hay in all conditions. The rakes have big working widths and high capacity, and still the ground pressure is low. With the auto rear steering even tightest turns can be made safely, and you save time during headland turns.
Rotor unit designed with 3-wheel multi-touch chassis. The rotor units are constructed with a 3-wheel multi-touch chassis that is suspended in a cardanic way. In addition, the front wheel of the chassis is suspended in a pivoting way. These features ensure perfect adaptability to the ground. It is also possible to adjust the rotor unit in several ways.