New Holland AG Service
Our goal is simple: To provide the support you need to keep your equipment working for you.
No one is better equipped to support you and your equipment than Coastal Tractor. We are the ones with access to New Holland’s extensive service resources. From specialized tools, a complete service library, certified technician training programs, and New Holland’s best-in-class Top Service program, we go above and beyond to ensure that your equipment is running as efficiently as possible.
New Holland Top Service
New Holland Top Service ensures minimum downtime for leading New Holland products in critical, time sensitive operations. Our first commitment is to our customer’s productivity.
The New Holland Top Service team offers escalated support through our dealer network to resolve issues on eligible products even more quickly. Each incident is handled professionally, to first review the issue and then provide the best possible solution—even after hours and on weekends.
New Holland Top Service coverage applies to our leading flagship products for the duration of the OEM base warranty period. Please contact your nearest New Holland Dealer for information, or call 866.639.4563 for more details. Some exclusions may apply.
Warranties & Purchased Protection Plans
New Holland includes comprehensive base warranty coverage with every product, we also offer Purchased Protections Plans for added peace of mind. Purchased Protection Plans are also customizable to offer great coverage flexibility. Customers can choose between Powertrain, Powertrain Plus and Premier plans, and we even offer Purchased Protections Plans for used agricultural equipment.
New Holland also provides one of the best parts warranties in the industry. You’ll have solid peace of mind with New Holland parts and labor warranties that cover both OEM and remanufactured parts installed by your New Holland Dealer.
See your dealer to get all the up-to-date details on these exclusive coverages offered by New Holland.
New Holland’s Certified Support ensures that you have the support you need when you need it most. Our support is comprehensive, utilizing just some of these elements:
- Top Service / Breakdown Assistance: Escalated parts and service support for our Flagship Products within base OEM Warranty
- Certified Service Managers, Warranty Administrators, and Technicians: NH offers a progressive training program through Web Academy to ensure our dealer service managers and warranty administrators achieve competency milestones to effectively support your equipment. Service Technicians continually work to earn Professional and Master product certifications through instructor-led training events at New Holland facilities across North America.
- Specialized Tooling: The high level of precision and technical sophistication of New Holland products requires access to a complete lineup of special tools. New Holland dealers have access to all of these tools through a variety or resources to ensure they can perform the repair properly, every time.
- EST: Electronic Service Tool provides dealers with the communication link to equipment electronic systems. EST allows software programming, fault diagnostics, monitoring of operating parameters, as well as the crucial configuration and calibration procedures necessary to keep your New Holland equipment operating at peak potential.
- Technical Help Desk: New Holland’s Dealer Technical Help Desk provides answers to even the most complex diagnostic concerns. THD provides technicians with a 24 hour accessible knowledge database of service topics, as well as direct product technical support when necessary.
- eTim: The eTIM portal is your dealer service department’s virtual link to an exhaustive library of service and operator’s manuals, service bulletins, and service and maintenance procedures. At a glance eTIM also shows dealer staff the detail on any Product Improvement Programs or recalls necessary to prevent costly downtime to your operation.
- Service Excellence: Service Excellence is New Holland’s dealer service standards program. New Holland recognizes our dealer’s commitment to excellence with three levels of standards:
- President’s Club – New Holland’s President’s Club award is our most prestigious service award. The President’s Club award recognizes significant dealer investment in product support capability and business practices that ensure their support is simply the very best.
- Blue Ribbon – New Holland dealers earning the Blue Ribbon award have demonstrated good service capability and continued emphasis on growth in crucial product support.
- Basic: New Holland dealers earning the basic level of Service Excellence are working closely with New Holland to implement a comprehensive service and support strategy as they move toward a Blue Ribbon or President’s Club designation.
Copyright © 2023 - All Rights Reserved - EquipmentLocator.com